This is an example of complete basement finishing that included building a basement bathroom in Ottawa’s Kanata centrum area.
This project involved creating all partition walls, and installation of Drycore System subfloor in the entire basement
- All new Electrical work with pot lights and utility connections.
- Creation of plumbing connections for new bathroom
- Installation and finishing of new drywall.
- Basement received two flooring types, carpet and laminate
- Basement bathroom included tiled flooring over Ditra Uncoupling membrane, note the beautiful staggered, or as it’s also known “brick pattern” of the flooring tile.
- Semi Custom shower with Neo Angled Acrylic Base and tiled wall again custom pattern with two different tile colors and decorative border.
- 30” vanity featuring solid counter top with integrated sink
- Entire basement was painted in designer colors and received and upgraded trim
- One particular feature to draw your attention to is a build in bench with top lid that upon opening reveals hidden main plumbing lines to the house.
- We have created a special feature wall panels to completely hide the obstruction.
- Sometimes obstacles are the greatest opportunities…